Logo

Meta Bear Killer

KILLER

Website

Vote for Meta Bear Killer

(You can cote once every 24 hours.)

Contracts

Binance Smart Chain

Price

$750000000

Market Cap

$487481

Launch Date

02 March, 2022


Description

Meta Bear Killer ($KILLER) is the ultimate high yield Bulls vs Bears battle token, combining staking and reflections for DOUBLE rewards and APY. Coming to BSC to kill every bear in its path, our angry bull and the $KILLER community will fight to turn every chart into a green wall of glory!📈🐂


DOUBLE REWARDS

💎Staking live at launch

💰2% $KILLER Rewards


UPCOMING UTILITIES

📈Bulls vs. Bears: Battle bulls vs bears for a chance to win $BNB. Players bet on if the total crypto MCAP will be bullish or bearish over a 3 minute period (based on CoinMarketCap data). When the timer expires, the winners proportionally share 95% of the losers’ wagers. The remaining 5% is allocated to marketing, development and future token burns – CURRENTLY IN DEVELOPMENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjEb4dwDvts 

🎰P2E Mini Games

🎨NFT Staking

🛍eCommerce


TOKENOMICS

🚀Supply: 1 Trillion

🚀2% Rewards

🚀3% Development

🚀5% Marketing 


SECURITY

✅@karola96  - MOST RESPECTED DEV IN BSC

✅Team KYC (USA) 

✅InterFi Audit 

✅Anti-Whale Mechanism

✅Anti-Bot Protocol

✅Anti-Dump Measures 

✅Liquidity 🔒


Disclaimer:All content is presented on this website solely for informational purposes. Before you buy, research, analyze, and verify our content. Always Do your Own Research.

Discussion


Talk with our Support.

1xBit×

Avatar