Vote for HeroDoge

(You can cote once every 24 hours.)

Contracts

Binance Smart Chain
0x70aD382c2978ac11EFff3974Dc0FFF9d81286E4f

Price

$0

Market Cap

$0

Launch Date

14 August, 2021


Description

Inspired by his meme father, Dogecoin, HeroDoge is born. The deflationary token, HeroDoge, is eager to impress his meme father by applying four basic rules for each transaction: Liquidity Pool(LP), Reward, Auto-Burn, and Charity/Marketing . This project benefits holders who witness their HeroDoge tokens grow everyday. HeroDoge is hyper-deflationary token built on Binance Smart Chain. Each transaction is taxed 10% for the benefit of holders as well as the token itself. The HeroDoge’s project is transparent and fair to the community and the public. One of its missions is to donate to charities that rescue homeless dogs as well as animals around the world one shelter at a time. Tax Distribution Structure: 5% Liquidity Pool(LP), 3% Reward to Holders, 2% Charity/Marketing πŸ”₯ 80% of the presale fund will be added to Liquidity Pool(LP) and the rest 20% will be used for the project development/enhancement and promotion. πŸ”₯ Liquidity Pool(LP) will be locked for 2 years. πŸ”₯ 52% Burn at presale πŸ”₯ 3% Airdrop for promoting the $HeroDoge to the moon and beyond πŸ”₯ Most importantly you will get 28% or more profit, just to contribute to our presale. It is a WIN WIN! βœ… Presale starts on 08/14/2021 at 6PM (UTC) βœ… πŸ‘‰ Presale Link: https://dxsale.app/app/v2_9/defipresale?saleID=2076&chain=BSC πŸ‘ˆ βœ… Airdrop Page βœ… πŸ‘‰ https://herodogecoin.com/airdrop.php πŸ‘ˆ
Disclaimer:All content is presented on this website solely for informational purposes. Before you buy, research, analyze, and verify our content. Always Do your Own Research.

Discussion


Talk with our Support.

1xBit×

Avatar